Your request to return a product for refund must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com within 30 days of purchase.The following information must be mentioned for the request to be processed:
• Phone number;
• Order number;
• Serial number;
• Reason for return.
The following conditions apply:
• The unit must be new and must, therefore, not have been used or installed.
• The unit must be returned in its original packaging with all parts, including the owner’s manual when it applies. If the packaging, the manuals or any parts are missing, My Fireplace Australia reserves the right to deduct an amount equivalent to the missing item.
• The product must be free of scratches and/or defects resulting from the handling of the unit by the consumer.
• The unit must be returned using a carrier service allowing traceability of the delivery. The shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
• The return authorization number given by MFA must be attached to the packaging. Returned goods that are not clearly identified with a copy of the return document on the outside of the package will be refused and returned at the sender’s expenses.
Our customer service will issue the credit within 14 days of receipt of the returned products.
MFA Limited Warranty Policy - My Fireplace Australia PTY Ltd.
My Fireplace Australia PTY Ltd offers its customers a warranty on all products available with the exception of consumables (fire-gel, screws, silicone, etc.). The warranty is fully detailed in each appliance's owner manual and applies only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable. This warranty covers only new products that have not been modified, altered or repaired since shipment from the factory. A proof of purchase (dated invoice) must be provided with a warranty claim. Digital pictures may be requested.
This warranty applies only for normal residential use. Damages caused by improper use, misuse, improper installation, lack of maintenance, overheating, neglect, a power shortage, lack of chimney draft or a return of smoke are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover scratches, corrosion, deformation or discoloration caused by overheating, abrasives or chemical cleaners. Any defect or damage arising from the use of unauthorized parts or other than original parts voids the warranty. When applicable, a qualified technician must perform the installation in accordance with the instructions provided with the product and with local and national building codes. Any claim related to improper installation is not covered by this warranty.
The manufacturer may require that defective products be returned or that digital pictures be submitted in support of the claim.
The manufacturer may, at its discretion, either repair or replace any part after inspection and investigation of the defect. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of any defective part. The manufacturer shall in no event be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever which exceeds the original purchase price of the product. This warranty applies to products purchased after April 1, 2014.
In the case My Fireplace Australia PTY Ltd. judges the product to be defective, reasonable shipping charges for returning the product will be reimbursed by My Fireplace Australia PTY Ltd.
If a part is defective, immediately contact our online service at firstname.lastname@example.org . Before contacting us, please have the following information to process your warranty claim:
• Your name, address and telephone number;
• The invoice or order number;
• The nature of the defect and any relevant information;
• Digital photos may be required to support a defect.
Before shipping a defective part at our office, you must obtain an authorization number from My Fireplace Australia PTY Ltd. Any merchandise returned without authorization will automatically be refused and returned to sender.