Free shipping Standard home delivery on accessories is free with all orders. Exceptions may apply.
Depot delivery is free for all heaters. Exceptions may apply.
You do not have an existing fireplace? This is not a problem. The Ecomaxx Premium Zero Clearance Inbuilt is the modern solution. Coupled with the Zero Clearance Enclosure (AC01650) and Zero Clearance Flue Kit (AC01602), this fireplace is approved for installation into plaster and non-masonry enclosures. Its full heat recirculation around the firebox means you get the maximum heat distribution out of your firewood. The Ecomaxx Premium ZC Inbuilt has our unique washable HEPA Filtration System, keeping room air clean and dust free. What’s more, the extra large glass will guarantee you a magnificent view of the fire. Fully EPA approved with emissions of only 1.6 g/kg, the Premium ZC Inbuilt boasts an impressive efficiency of 69.6%! Its brick-lined firebox will accept logs up to 460mm in length, making loading ultra easy. Wait no longer and obtain the best of wood-heating!
- Test standards (emissions) : AS/NZS 4012/4013 (2014)
- Recommended heating area : 240 sq. m.
- Steel thickness (top) : 5 mm
- Optimum efficiency - hardwood : 69.6%
- Average emissions - hardwood : 1.6 g/kg
- Type of fan : 3-speed
- Maximum log length : 460 mm
- Shipping weight : 210 kg
- Exterior dimensions (H X W X D) : 656 mm X 694 mm X 600 mm
- Exterior dimensions with fascia (H X W X D) : 776 mm X 993 mm X 600 mm
- Ceramic glass thickness : 5 mm
- Maximum average power - hardwood : 12.0 kW
- Average peak power : 15.2 kW
- Test standard (safety) : AS/NZS 2918:2001