Free shipping Standard home delivery on accessories is free with all orders. Exceptions may apply.
Depot delivery is free for all heaters. Exceptions may apply.
Here is a cost-effective, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, up to 40% less than a conventional unit. It offers installation flexibility, thanks to its four heat outlets (200mm each) providing multiple heat-distribution configurations. As opposed to freestanding wood fires, the Tundra is a central heater that allows you to send the heat where you most need it. Whether it is for a large home, a small warehouse or a workshop, this Canadian built and designed product will finally provide you with the comfort you deserve at an affordable price. A filter kit and a wall thermostat are two popular options that you may want to consider for additional convenience.
- Ceramic glass thickness : 5 mm
- Maximum average power - hardwood : 19 kW
- Average peak power : 25 kW
- Recommended heating area : 500 sq.m.
- Steel thickness (top) : 6 mm
- Optimum efficiency - hardwood : 81.8%
- Average emissions - hardwood : 0.23 g/MJ
- Test standard (safety) : Exempt in AUS (EN-13240 (Europe), UL 391 (USA))
- Test standards (emissions) : Exempt in AUS (EN-13240 (Europe))
- Type of fan : 4-speed/1400 CFM
- Maximum log length : 560 mm
- Shipping weight : 268 kg
- Exterior dimensions (H X W X D) : 1046 mm X 667 mm X 1252 mm
Write Your Own Review